How to mod My Books Collection 1.0 apk for bluestacks



My Books Collection.apk 1.0
Name: My Books Collection.apk
ID: com.rrispoli.mybookscollection
Version: 1.0
Size: 0 Mb



My Books Collection Screen Preview

How to mod My Books Collection 1.0 mod apk for bluestacks
How to mod My Books Collection lastet apk for android
How to install My Books Collection lastet apk for pc

How to install My Books Collection apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Books Collection Description

You have a lot of books and can't organize your collection?

With My Books Collection you organize easily your books collection.

You will be able to details about the book, authors, publisher, overall rating, release date, categories and more.

The books can be searched by name, author or scanning the bar code.

And by adding the book in your collection, you will be able to:

• Rate the book with stars from 0 to 10.
• Add the book as favorite.
• Add the number of times you readed the book.
• Choose the formats you have (Digital and Paper).
• Add personal comments about the book.
• Access to your list on any device.

To start using the app, simply create an account using the form or by connecting through Facebook, it takes no more than 1 minute.

With your account created, you can access your list of books on any device, your data are stored safely in the cloud and only you have access to them!

Data source: Google Books API
Logo: http://www.elegantthemes.com and http://www.designbolts.com

What's new in My Books Collection 1.0


My Books Collection | 35 Reviewers | | Rating: 3.9

Download My Books Collection 1.0 APK



Search terms:
How to get My Books Collection 1.0 apk for bluestacks
How to use My Books Collection mod apk
How to mod My Books Collection 1.0 apk
How to get My Books Collection lastet apk

Previous
Next Post »