How to mod My Sweetheart lastet apk for bluestacks



My Sweetheart.apk 1.01b
Name: My Sweetheart.apk
ID: com.keeninstructions.meinschatz
Version: 1.01b
Size: 0 Mb



My Sweetheart Screen Preview

How to install My Sweetheart 1.01b mod apk for pc
How to download My Sweetheart 1.01b unlimited apk for laptop
How to get My Sweetheart 1.01b unlimited apk for bluestacks

How to setup My Sweetheart apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Sweetheart Details

My Sweetheart - the app for everyone in love

With 'My Sweetheart' you can see exactly for how long you have been dating your love or how long you are engaged or married and this exactly to the second.

In addition you can add as many events as you like and for example see how much time has past since the birth of your child, your first kiss or your passed exam.
Or you can see how many years, days, hours and seconds you have to wait for the next world championship.

And if you like you can share this information direclty with your friends. Straight from the app.

And if this is not enough you can unlock even more feature with an in-app-upgrade:

- Date-Calculator:
Calculate the date and time when you are exactly 1.000.000 seconds in your relationship or when you are exactly 1.000.000.000 seconds old. Just chose the value and the unit and the Date-Calculator will do the rest.

- wedding anniversaries:
You are married? Great! Don't miss any anniversaries anymore! 'My Sweetheart' will show you all your passed and coming wedding anniversaries.

- Advanced Settings:
Change the appearance of the app.

- No Ads:
There will be no more ads after upgrading the app

What's new in My Sweetheart 1.01b


My Sweetheart | 17 Reviewers | | Rating: 3.6

Download My Sweetheart patch 1.01b APK



Search terms:
How to install My Sweetheart patch 1.01b apk for pc
How to use My Sweetheart mod apk
How to mod My Sweetheart 1.01b apk
How to get My Sweetheart unlimited apk

Previous
Next Post »